Vaccine information is evolving daily and AAHCM is dedicated to keeping our members informed about access and best practices in getting vaccines to vulnerable homebound patients.
Join us on Thursday, February 18 at 5:00 pm EST for an important, members-only webinar about the progress home-based medicine providers are making to get their patients vaccinated. Hear from a panel of practitioners who are implementing creative and innovative ways to engage with community partnerships to support their patients.
This webinar will update AAHCM members about the progress home-based medicine providers are making to get their homebound patients vaccinated. Hear from practices who are implementing creative and innovative ways to engage with community partnerships to support their patients.
- Rachel Miller, MD, MsED Associate Professor of Medicine, Division of Geriatric Medicine, Perelman School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania; Director of Education, Division of Geriatrics; Corporal Michael J. Crescenz VA Medical Center, Philadelphia VA Hospital
- Melissa Morgan Gouveia, MD, FACP, Assistant Professor of Medicine, Christiana Care
Our Panel of Experts
- Rafael Hernandez, MD, Founder, Domus Care Solutions
- Sean Lyons, Lead Paramedic, Medical Care at Home, Cleveland Clinic
- Megan Lee, MSN, RN, Senior Director of Nursing and Agency, UWHealth | Care Direct
- Won M. Lee, MD, Medical Director, Home Care Program, Section of Geriatrics, Boston University School of Medicine
- Tracy Smith, PA-C, MHA Director of Professional Development, Housecall Doctors Medical Group and Residentialist Housecall Medical Group
- Mia Yang, MD, Assistant Professor, Medical Director, Wake Forest Baptist Health
Join the conversation and take advantage of this important event covering one of home care medicine's most critical topics - the COVID19 vaccine.